HDMI KVM Switch 2 port USB-A TC-HKS211
HDMI2.0 HDCP2.2, 4Kx2K@60Hz
Support KVM keyboard mouse
Support IR remote control, hotkey
Support Screen function to on/off mouse
- Working voltage: 5V or 3.3V
- Crystal frequency: 24MHz, support built-in crystal oscillator, the highest frequency 48MHz
- Support 1.5Mbps low speed and 12Mbps full speed USB transmission compatible with USB V2.0
- Peripheral circuit is simple, components only need power decoupling capacitor. Low support Win98 / ME / 2 k / 2003 / XP/Vista/Windows 7 / Linux/AppleMAC operating system
- Support USB keyboard and mouse of common brands in the market.
- Support PS2 keyboard, reserved Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse communication interface
- Support single key round switch, multi-key specified switch, keyboard hotkey switch and mouse hotkey switch
- Support infrared remote control switch
- Support automatic polling switching mode, easy to monitor, switching time interval can be set by hotkey
- Support on/off automatic detection mode, used to detect automatic intelligent switch plug
- Support on/off all hotkeys
- Support turn on/off the mouse through the screen function
Product Hotkey Application Instructions
Method 1. Press the Scroll key of the computer keyboard twice, and then press
the number key 1 or number key 2 once. At this time, the product will switch to
PC1 or PC2.
- Press the CTRL key twice on the computer keyboard, and then press the numeral
key 1 or numeral key 2 once. At this time, the product will switch to PC1 or PC2.
Let's work together
Contact HD-TECTION Team for your unique AV Market Solution
HD-TECTION provide our products through a global sales network to meet a broad range of customer needs. We committed to the best customer support in the industry.