The 1×16 HDMI 2.0 Splitter uses a single HDMI source, accessing to multiple HDMI sinks.
It allows one HDMI device to be split easily to sixteen HDMI compatible monitors or
projectors. The Splitter can also be placed at the end of a long HDMI cable to regenerate
the HDMI signal. Resolution up to 3840X2160/60Hz.
- Support HDMI 2.0
- Support 3D video format
- Supports HDR
- Resolution up to 3840×2160/60Hz
- Support 6Gbps data rate for TMDS clock up to 600MHz
- Support deep color 8/10/12bit
- support AWG26 HDMI standard cable:
when the resolution is 1080p and below, input up to 10 meters, output up to 15 meters
when the resolution is 4K/30Hz, input up to 5 meters, output up to 10 meters.
- Support displaying single source, multi-output high-definition signal source from DVD player A / V receiver, set-top box
- Need DC 12V/5A power supply
Operating and Connecting：
1, Connect 1 HDMI cable from HDMI source devices into HDMI Splitter input.
2, Connect 16 HDMI cables from each displayers (monitors or projectors) into the HDMI Splitter outputs.
3, Connect 12V power supply to the HDMI Splitter 1×16.
Let's work together
Contact HD-TECTION Team for your unique AV Market Solution
HD-TECTION provide our products through a global sales network to meet a broad range of customer needs. We committed to the best customer support in the industry.