4k hdmi matrix extender 4X4 IR with EDID RS232 TC-MA4X460EX-2.0
- Brand: HD-TECTION
- Support 3D, 4K/60Hz
- IR, RS232
- Support 4K x 2K
- Support audio format DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM/DTS/DOLBY-AC3/DSD
- Four outputs could show the same or different source simultaneously
- Four UTP ports are connected with extenders to extend the transmission distance
- Four outputs all include HDMI loop and RJ-45 extender. They can output simultaneously
TC-MA4X460EX-2.0 The HDMI Matrix 4×4 can connect four HDMI signal sources with the four displays at the
same time. It can easily and freely distribute or switch four HDMI signals on four displays or
projectors which compatible with HDMI signal. Extra infrared receiver extension, IR emitter,
RS232 and Ethernet port are supplied for remote control.
4k 60Hz hdmi matrix extender HDMI Matrix 4×4 has the ability of equalization and amplification to ensure HDMI signal’s
transmission through long cable without quality loss. This HDMI matrix offers solutions for
digital entertainment center, HDTV, retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and projector
factory, noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution,
conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
* Support 3D；
* Support high definition resolutions 4K/60Hz,1080p, 1080i, 720p and other standard
* Support audio format DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM/DTS/DOLBY-AC3/DSD；
* Support IR Remote Control；
* Support RS232;
* Four outputs could show the same or different source simultaneously；
* Four UTP ports are connected with extenders to extend the transmission distance;
* Four outputs all include HDMI loop and RJ-45 extender.
They can output simultaneously.
* Support 4K (input) resolution 2K (output) (Downscaling)
Function Interface Figure:
Connecting and Operating：
- Connect each HDMI source devices and input of HDMI Matrix with HDMI cable.
- Connect display devices and output of HDMI Matrix with HDMI cable.
- The UTP output is connected to the receiver via the cable and then the HDMI cable is
connected to the display device.
- Connect 12V power supply to the HDMI 4×4 Matrix.
- Use the IR remote control to switch the signal source freely to the corresponding
- How to use RS-232 port?
Through RS-232 port can update software and monitor the state of the input and
output signals, and also can switch signals. When connects the computer, customer can
easily switch the signals via computer.
Let's work together
Contact HD-TECTION Team for your unique AV Market Solution
HD-TECTION provide our products through a global sales network to meet a broad range of customer needs. We committed to the best customer support in the industry.